Michael Kaae Brund
- Head Pro MGK and Owner Kaae Brund Golf.
- Certified PGA Teaching Professional.
- Certified Golfsmith PGA of Europe in clubmaking, clubrepair and clubfitting.
- Certified Titleist, Srixon, Cleveland, XXIO and Callaway clubfitter.
- Seminar with Rick Martino for 2 full days at Mr. Martinos Private Golfschool (PGA Director of Golf America).
- Seminar in MATT – Motion Analysis Tecnology by TaylorMade by Gene Powell (director of Operations and Technology PGA Learning Center, Port St. Lucie, Fl.
- Seminar in K-Vest presented by Chuck Cook, Orlando.
- Seminar in “The Body Swing Connection” presented by Dave Phillips and Greg Rose, Orlando.
- Seminar in “Putter fitting” presented by Todd Sones from Chicago.
- Seminar in “The succes Triangle for Golf” presented by Gary Wiren, Orlando.
- “Smarter lessons” seminar by John McGrath, Orlando.
- “Taking it on Tour” seminar by Joe Hallett, Orlando.
- PGA Denmark seminar in Putting Philosofy and analysis presented by Harold Swash.
- Participation in The 2nd World Conference on Junior Golf October 2006 presented by DGU.
- “ Fullswing and shortgame” presented by Gregor Jamieson with PGA Denmark.
- Seminar with Mr. Carl Rabito in “Training in human anatomy, physiology and kinesiology”.
- Seminar with Mr. Arne Nilsson in “The Ability to Win”.
- Seminar with Margit Whitta in “Confidience and stresshandling”.
- “Physiotherapy within Golf” presented by Thomas Pilsborg.
- Seminar ”Train the trained brain” with Jamie Edwards.
- Seminar in ” Developing junior golfers ages 5 – 15” with Dave Phillips and Dr. Greg Rose from TPI.
- “ The new golf swing analysis” seminar with Dave Phillips and Dr. Greg Rose, TPI.
- Seminar in “Technology for player development programs, Trackman” presented by Frederik Tuxen.
- “PGA par statistical Scoring plan” by Joseph Hallett.
- Brad Redding seminar in “become a world Class teacher”.
- Seminar in “Talent assessment – what matters most” with Mike Bender.
- “Golf teachers most significant advances in the past 150 years” with Gary Wiren.
- Seminar in “Teaching procedure” presented by Manuel De La Torre.
- “Teaching the better player” seminar with Warren Bottke.
- Seminar at Mr. Mike Benders Private Academy in Orlando (Coach of the year 2009 in USA)
- Golf Fitness Indtructor – TPI
- Seminar with Stan Utley ”In order to chip it close, you must understand: The club face, hands and body relationship
- Dave Pelz “Short game importance”
- Dave Phillips with “How to use the latest tech. to build a better teaching program”
- Seminar with Stan Utley “What question do you need to ask to putt your best?”
- Mike Maleska “Why we struggle with the golfswing”
- “Training programs for next level players” with Dana Rader
- “On course performance coaching” Pia Nilsson & Lyn Marriott
- Golf Channels high profile coach Michael Breed in “Facing the truth – The importance of the face”
- Full day sessions at Mike Benders private academy (Zach Johnsons coach)
- PGA America Teaching Conference 4 full days at Orange County Convention Center 2017, Orlando, USA
I baggen: Driver Callaway GBB Epic 9*, Fairway 3 Wood Callaway GBB Sub Zero 13,5*, Rescue Titleist H2 19*, Iron XXIO Forged 4 – pw KBS, Wedges i Callaway MD 50*, 54* og 60*, Putter Toulon Memphis, Scotty Cameron Newport Circle T Gun stål + mange flere (-:
Resultater: Nr. 1 Teachers Tour Haderslev, Nr. 1 Helsinge Pro/AM, Nr. 2 Teachers Tour Gyldensten, Nr. 3 Teachers Tour Korsør og Sebber Kloster, Nr. 3 på Teachers Tour Order of Merit 2008, Udtaget til EM for PGA Teaching Pros (PGA Danmark) in Murcia 2008. Iøvrigt 8 slagspil klubmesterskaber, 2 slagspil foursome klubmesterskaber, 2 hulspils mesterskaber samt DM sølv og guld for ynglingehold i henholdsvis 85 og 86 for hold (Sct. Knuds).
Bedste runder: 64 (-8) Frederikssund GK, 2 x 65 (-7) Frederikssund GK, 64, 65 og 66 (-6) (-5) Mølleåen GK, 64 (-5) Haderslev GK, 67 (-5) Fredensborg, 6 x 66 (-6) Frederikssund GK.
3 gode råd:
- Arbejd struktureret og hårdt.
- Altid præsenter sig selv med ydmyghed, men dog med stolthed.
- Brug vrede og aggressioner indeni, i stedet for dårlig opførsel på banen, vend det til noget konstruktivt.